The 9th Tri-State Development Summit will take place on Wednesday, October 5, 2011 at the Oakley-Lindsay Center in Quincy, IL. Hundreds of government and business leaders have already made plans to attend and hear from leading experts in the fields of agriculture, transportation, broadband, waterways and economic development.
Our speakers include:
- Iowa Governor Terry Branstad
- Damon Porter, Director, MoBroadbandNow
- Thomas A. Oakley, Member, Tri-State Development Summit Transportation Task Force, Publisher, Quincy Herald-Whig, Director and Treasurer, Quincy Newspapers, Inc.
- Alvin B. Lee, Regional Business Director, Mississippi Valley Division, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- Rodolfo R. Sabonge, Vice President of Market Research and Analysis, Panama Canal Authority
- Jim Sutter, CEO, U.S. Soybean Export Council
- Mike Steenhoek, Executive Director, Soy Transportation Coalition
For more information about the event and to register online, visit www.tristateofmind.org. Or call the GREDF office at 217.223.4313.