Investing In Our Future
- Quincy Public Schools – $89 million referendum to build new schools and Quincy Senior High School renovation
- Quincy Promise – Scholarship investment for City-wide collaboration between education institutions and business community for local workforce development
- Adams County Jail – $30 million investment for new Adams County Jail facility and new home for Quincy Police Department
- Downtown Rental Rehab Program – $575,000 developer investment in this public-private partnership for market rate apartments in The District
- Kohl Wholesale Investment – $1 million infrastructure improvements, 44 jobs and $12 million new 137,000 sqft. facility, 20 jobs
- Denman Medical Investment – $4 million in facility upgrades, 30 jobs
- Archer Daniels Midland Investment – $40 million plant modernization
- Knapheide Manufacturing – New 188,000 sqft. facility, 250 jobs
Growth | Development | Progress
Highlighting the Quincy & Adams County GDP – Growth | Development & Progress.
Power of Partnerships
We believe in the Power of Partnerships to help grow our local business economy, allowing companies to invest, thereby strengthening our community.