Illinois workNet Center, Workforce Innovation Board and Great River Economic Development Foundation are partnering to host an ongoing Virtual Job Fair for area employers. The fair will run in conjunction with the statewide Illinois workNet program. Applicants can find information on open positions online at www.illinoisworknet.com/virtualjobfairs/ as well as on www.gredf.org.
Physical packets are available at the following locations:
- United Community Bank in Golden | 321 Quincy St., Golden, IL
- Farmers State Bank of Camp Point | 206 E. Wood St., Camp Point, IL
- Adams Electric Cooperative | 200 E. Wood St., Camp Point, IL
- John Wood Community College | 1301 S. 48th Quincy, IL
- Bella Ease | 1201 N. 12th, Quincy, IL
- Quincy University | 1800 College Ave., Quincy, IL
Veterans will receive packets with additional information distributed to Quincy facilities including VFW; American Legion at 116 N 8th; and the Veteran’s Clinic at 721 Broadway.
Illinois workNet virtual job fair was launched by the Governor as part of Get Hired Illinois.
Workforce Innovation Board of Western Illinois covers nine (9) counties including Adams, Brown, Hancock, Henderson, Knox, McDonough, Schuyler, Pike and Warren, responsible for setting and implementing the strategic priorities to achieve goals of the regional workforce plan.