Business Concierge Program
Build. Innovate. Grow
How we can help?
The Business Concierge Program is a specialized service designed to assist businesses. Whether you are looking to start a business, expand your operations or looking for ways to optimize your business. The GREDF team will provide first-class customer service as a one-stop-shop for any business-related services. Using our resources and expertise, our goal is to make the process as streamline and stress free as possible so that you can focus on what you do best: growing and succeeding.
What can the Business Concierge Program do for me?
Our hope for the Business Concierge Program is to be a one-stop-shop for any business-related services. Using our resources and expertise, our aim is to walk with business owners on any business-related issues.
Services Available to Entrepreneurs:
- Walk you through the process of opening or expanding your business.
- Connect you to informational programs and resources for small businesses.
- A partner to guide you through the development process for expansion and new construction.
- Identify financial assistance resources.
- Assist you in identifying which permits/licenses you may need.
- Provide market research, competitive analysis, community information, and workforce information.
- Outline actionable steps to retain your employees.
- Assistance in developing a business plan.
- Help you navigate the business certification process.
- Serves as a business facilitator with all City and County departments.
The Business Check-Up is intended to provide entrepreneurs a chance to check-in with their businesses regarding necessary and timely business-related elements.
- Up-to-date Employee Handbook
- Paid Time Off Policy
- Recent Legislative Changes
- Sexual Harassment Training
- Leadership Development
- OSHA Training Opportunities
- Apprenticeship Programs
- Employee On-Boarding and Retention Efforts
- Employee Training Opportunities
- Secure Choice Registration
Schedule Your Business Check-Up by emailing Madison Badgley at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call the office at 217.223.4313.
Starting a Business
The Great River Economic Development Foundation, the Quincy Area Chamber of Commerce, and The District have partnered to create a business startup guide.
The guide is designed to be a resource for those wanting to start a business in Adams County. The resource is filled with step-by-step guides and checklists to walk you through the process of opening a business, important community contacts, and free resources available to you.
Our hope in creating this guide is to make it as easy as possible for you to start your business and make your dream become a reality right here in Adams County. If you are looking to start a business, please reach out. We would love to connect and provide you with this free guide and support you as you navigate the start-up process.
To get your Business Start-Up Guide please email Madison Badgley at email@example.com, or call the office at 217.223.4313.